It seems that Amazon.com is carrying shark fin soup through a third-party vendor, Pacific Rim Gourmet. With all the controversy surrounding shark fins and the horrible practices used to harvest fins, Amazon should be ashamed to be carrying shark fin soup and should rectify the problem immediately by pulling all shark fin products from their catalog.
What you can do:
- Leave feedback at Amazon’s product page for Dragonfly Shark Fin Soup
- Send e-mail to Pacific Rim Gourmet at email@example.com and write a letter of protest to:
Pacific Rim Gourmet
Street, Suite C7-210
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Write to Amazon.com at Advantage Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org and
Investor Relations email@example.com
- Spread the word through your webpage, blog, etc.
- Boycott Amazon.com until they comply
- Join the discussion in wetpixel forums